Tuesday 8 September 2009

I was wondering...

I was wondering why everybody asking me when gonna accept a new relationship nowadays?
Oh man, I ain't that hunger on this! And getting nasty on this Question!

I don't purposely looking for it and I believes when its right timing, the right girl will appear in front of my sight. Don't you all agree on this?

What can I do while waiting the right timing and right girl is make myself more stable in financial and career first. Instead of keep thinking when i can get a girlfriend and Since my look isn't that good as those girl's dreaming "handsome prince". (>_< )

My Daddy also asking friends to intro some girls for his son... -.-"
Oh my god...He was afraid I'll not getting into a relationship again after the incident?
Now I know I got a Very Cute Daddy... lolz...

Oh my Oh my.... Daddy, I always believe fate and destiny in my life.

1 comment:

wk said...

forget the past, face to future....
明天不一定更好,但更好的明天一定回来