Friday 20 February 2009

DSLR Digital Camera

Sony Alpha DSLR-A350 Digital Camera


Nikon D60


Canon Rebel XSI



I found myself was quite interested in photography recently and decided to buy a entry-level DSLR digital camera for my good start of Expensive HOBBY. Price range is about 2-3k plus.
For 4k above is out of my budget already...

The reasons of why are: I loves capture those natural, pretty& nice scene/moment, want to take down all pictures from my life story as many as possible. Well, I know is a bit late to start this. Anyhow, I'll not gives up this.

Some friends told me that why don't just buy normal digital camera, why choosing an expensive digital camera?

Well, I can tell u the pictures from DSLR digital camera can really touched my heart. It seem like got a miracle power to make me loves their outputs. The feel is so different from other normal cameras and I don't know how to describe it.
What I know is: It is "WORTH" to buy.

Seriously, I Do Not have any objection on normal 1. Please don't get me wrong...

The link for the comparison of 3 cameras (Click Here)

Anyway, the link shown 4 cameras but Olmpus E-420 is definitely out!
Too bad Nikon D80 is no more selling in market, else this will be my choice since Nikon kits is the cheapest among the brands.

After the view of comparison, I decided to buy Sony Alpha DSLR A-350.
Price is RM2999 with twin lens.

I'm now hard saving money for it.
Hopefully I can buy it before my birthday.
It is my birthday gift that I planned to present myself.

any objections or opinions here? Please leave me some comments.
Thanks

2 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

Eish lar~
I always love to capture around~
Now u only started~~ xD
Serious lar,
For DSLR camera no doubt the NIKKON is better

Desmond Woon said...

oh ok.... thx.. i'll consider it