Wednesday 22 July 2009

A Business Trip to Kelantan (Kota Bharu)

Phew... luckily I did not get into sick.

Just met a media company regarding my marketing plan and hopefully can get a good quotation from them in order to let me run my show. xD

Anyway, I'll be going to Kota Bharu on tomorrow morning.
By Flight or Car?

Of course is car! Due to bring some stuffs over there for my distributor and I need to bring a technician over as well for final stage of checking systems. My distributor's customer having a grant opening by coming saturday. So i have to go there for a visit and train them of how to use the products from my company.

Oh man, Is going to be a 8 hours drive -.-" I'll fall asleep while driving!
Anyhow, I would like to go over since I never been there. Just treat it like a travel will do. Since I just need to do some simply tasks.

Oh Well, sure I'll take some pictures over there.

Departure From K.L - 09.00am 22/7/09 Thursday
Arrived to K.L - Approximately 21.00pm/22.00pm 25/7/09 Saturday

Stay Tuned...

No comments: