Tuesday 21 July 2009

Busy and going to sick

I was joined a new company in July.
My task is actually what previous business development manager did last time.
but my post is not a manager, how sad :(

Recently was busy on how to grow the products business. What I need to do is have to write a marketing plan to my general manager. I'm still figure out the plan to grow. I met few existing distributors, and some potential clients to grow up the business and I have to firm up a new department/team to run the show.

Anyway, hope that I can get it done smoothly and get a good result.

I got a serious flu today.. will it be H1N1?
Why I said H1N1? Because I was with my europe boss the whole week for the meeting, lunch and dinner. He back to his country last friday. H1N1 cases happened a lot in europe countries. My europe boss said one of his colleague got H1N1.

I have to quarantine myself for a week?
Hell no.. I still got a mountain of works to get it done!!!

1 comment:

yenling。celest said...

try ur best on ur work la...
and if really sick faster go see dr jo....
hehe,take care