Tuesday 28 July 2009

- Untitled -

Back from kota bharu few days ago and sorry for no picture due to busy all the time over there.
I got flu and not feeling well for 1 week already. Yet to cure. So suffering on running nose.

Quite some times didn't hang out with friends for teh tarik, outing. I missed the day.
And also didn't contact with them for couple of day, week or month? LoLz...

So sorry to all my friends. You all can give me a ring or sms me to date me out and I'll make a free time for you all xD

Just read a friend's blog. She looked sad on her relationship. Eventhought the relationship is end. Try not to be so sad...there is a billion of tree is waiting you. Take some rest or go somewhere to hang out to forget the passed and remember YOU are not ALoNe!

god bless you and we will wish for you. cheer...

No comments: