Tuesday 14 July 2009

Heart's Words...

Felt my life is so boring recently...

Woke up from sleep, Prepared and went to work, Breakfast at office area, Work, Lunch, Work, Back Home, Shower, Dinner, Drama/TV series, Online, Sleep.

Repeat and repeat again.

Weekends time is just doesn't need to work but still hiding at home and almost did the same thing for weekdays.

I found that my life is getting dry, don't know why? Maybe I'm started to feel i'm old already xD
Maybe is too much stories happened in my life, and it changed me - the actual "Desmond" no longer is himself.

Wearing a mask to face the world is surely NEEDED in order to survive. Damn! I'm tired!!!

From now on, what in my mind is money, money and MONEY!
I'm not a money eyes person. I just want to get back what I lost in 2008.

About Relationship, Not dare to think at the moment, Step by Step to see...like what chinese said "走一步,看一步"

p/S: for those new readers, who don't know what stories I'm faced before, kindly read my previous post from A - Z then you'll be on the track.

2 comments:

yenling。celest said...

cheer up la guy,life is like that ,life is cruel and wonderful,but we have to find out by our own way...

Desmond Woon said...

yeap.. agree...
thx for comment and u too.. cheer up.. no more tearing :)