Wednesday 14 January 2009

Cycle of Life


I sit and wonder. I look at myself. Will I truly ever be happy? Will I ever have love? Will I ever love?

Then I think of my family, and I see the innocence and trust. I know that there is always some kind of love for me.

Then I once again look at myself. I see what I can be, with a little time and patience. I know now that I have a bright future. I hope and pray for God’s guidance. I have received it. I am happy. I am content. I am, Me.

I know that now. I know that my family will stand next to me. Making me happy. And give me happiness. The hard ships that are to come.
I know that God is next to me, whispering words of encouragement. As I walk down my chosen path. I know that I have truly been blessed.

I have found myself, have you?

Everyone life is a picture, painted by only one person. Life itself. The picture shows everything you’re doing, and everything you have done. But sometimes, life gets tired. and doesn’t want to paint a picture. So, Life sends problems to stop you.

If you give up, your picture is finished. If you keep going, so does your picture. So the question is: How soon do you want to see your picture? Do you want to see it now? When it could be so much more? Or later, when there’s so much more than before?

It’s your choice. I’ll keep going.

No comments: