Thursday 8 January 2009

Does God Have E-mail?

Hello there God,
It’s me again. The one who hates and curses and sins. The one who questions your whole unquestionable plan. Can you see through my soul? That I’m a humble guy?

Have you any answers? Must I look inside? I’ve been running with the Devil. Sometimes I let him drive. Maybe I’m confused. Maybe, coulda, shoulda. Maybe soon I’ll fry.

I listen to my friends. Who claim to know you well. Will I fall from your good grace?

All the world’s beliefs. Come from you. Some say it’s law. Some say it’s libel. The Devil made me do it. I’ve heard crazy people blame. But what about the righteous ones who also kill in your name?

The TV preachers preach about the Holy Lake Of Fire. Should I listen to them? Or are they too burning liars?

I’m not mad at you. Sometimes I feel I’m blessed. My family, my life but what about the rest? I know you must be busy or so it seems to me I’m not deaf or dumb or blind.

This ain’t a cry for help to deliver me from sin, I’m fine with who I am and I’m fine with where I’ve been.

I don’t expect a phone call and I know you will not write maybe you have E-mail so you could shed some light.

So I’ll stop my prodding now, I’ll just wait and watch and ponder. Thinking of the day When I no longer have to wonder…

What do you think?


No comments: