Thursday 15 January 2009

Life is a big mystery

Life is a big mystery or so other say. That’s why it’s important to live by each day through the rain and the sun and the sleet and the snow. Any day, everyday is a bit more you know, the people you meet, the loved ones who care, are maybe just wondering if you have something to share. Well, you know that’s not so true because Life, my friend, begins with you.Life is full of thrills and life can be rough. Yet life is full of chills and life can be tough, making decisions, fulfilling your dreams, choosing your future, isn’t easy as it seems.

Dealing with pressure, work, as people criticize you, they make you look like a fool with drama and gossip floating around.

All I can do is to hang out with friends, so the fun never ends, share all my laughter & smile everyday like I forget all my problems. It’s better that way…

Deep inside I just know who am I, believing that I can make it to live my life to the fullest and try not to break it~*

No comments: