Friday 9 January 2009

Make A Wish!

First of all, I wish I don’t have to wish!

I wish everything was right in everyone life and was happy.

I wish that everyone wish will come true.

I wish I can be happy and do whatever I want to do everyday without having to do things I don’t like to do.

I want love and passion to hold me in my life.

For the sake of the entire world, I wish that the torture bill would be reversed. If not, I fear that we are going to see the end of society as know and love it.

I wish I have the power to change the things around me.

I wish I could be myself more and not worry about what other people think of me so much.

I wish I could just have some peace in my life…

I wish to be eternally creative.

I wish i could become invisible at will.

I wish people wouldn’t ignore my cries for help just because they think I “Look OK”

I wish I Knew which way to go.

I wish I could tell everyone it’s all going to be all right, quit worrying so much.

I wish I could runaway.

I wish I could travel the whole world with EVERYTHING paid!

Opps, too much of a wish come true? What is your wish?

No comments: