Sunday 11 January 2009

Ever think life is easy?

Seriously I don’t.
Maybe it’s just because all this while I never wanna let go. I realized I don’t wanna let go my own pride!

You know there is this song which remind me on how unforgivable I am. Whenever I listen to it, the song make me pondered why I have to be so unrealistic?

It’s make me realize being happy is just as easy as 123. What can’t I just let go what others is talking bout, what others is doing, or what others doing towards me!

All I have to do is just being relax. Forget about it and be happy.

Unfortunately I never do it. Never did I try…

Most of the time, I will just get myself into frustration. I realized the more I get frustrated the more I feel the pain in between…

Lately I seem to get mood swing like my bosses too! No joke! :(

That’s really sound bad huh? Depression feeling you know. I have been telling myself to control it as good as I can.

I really wish I can get over it, I really wanted to…

::Life Means No Worry::

No comments: