Tuesday 18 November 2008

- aNn -

Why - aNn -?
Actually this is my ex-gf name. I felt so guilty to see her.. Why? Among all her Boyfriends... I think I'm the 1 hurt her the most...I leave her just because of my problem...I'm selfish..ok? I admitted!

I knew her since 18 - 19 years old?! and she 16...
I came over to kl for education...and she followed just for me.

"Silly" huh? It might be.. and I'm not qualified to give comment since a girl did this for me. Thank You -aNn.

She was actually knew me the most...my characteristic.. always understanding me..even until now. But I didn't appreciated what she did for me.. and I leave her alone after few months in kl.
I'm so sorry -aNn-

After seperated, I didn't contact her...until when I got problems.. and I appeared again.
What a suprise, She didn't hate me...she willing to become a listener.. allowed me mumbling on her...she even invited me to join her family for movie, lunch, and accompany me to kill my boring time.

Was felt so comfortable with her...I can shout out all my problems...seriously, Thanks a lot! -aNn.
After the day that hang out with her... I felt that she changed. Because of me? or who? Gosh.. I knew is me.

Sigh...I just got to know that.. she was wait for me to go back for a year...but I only appeared after 5-6 years...within this few years i wonder what she experienced until felt so sick of guys... LoLz... What the fuck?!

Relationship always hard to be last longer during young age... I think all the readers should be understand. Because we still don't know what we want actually...what is future? bla..bla..bla.. so on..

Right now. We became mature... We seem a lot... We experienced a lot...and We realised.....

-aNn - Thank You.. You'll be always in my heart...and Please don't so hard feeling on guys. I knew you can't believe guys anymore... :X oOoPs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ann is juz..... good!!!