Wednesday 19 November 2008

I Can Do It

Yes! Finally! I got a better mood today...
Weee...Wee...Weeee...
Throw away those shits behind...
And Move forward....Life is mine..I decide how to play with...If anything goes wrong I'll take my responsible... Not URS!!! Please don't trying to control me!



Thanks to Janet, Wayne, -aNn, Kinki...

Talked to them via Skype, Msn and Sms.. feeling better and mind set also different le...
I should look forward and solve the problems step by step..

Come on...Desmond! You Can Do It!!! You Can Do It!!! Don't Let people look down on you!!!

For Sure I'll Have a better life after today!
Cheer!!!!

Please please please... don't spoil my mood again... >_<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes u can do it!! trust in urself on tht!! gambateh!! n good weekend ahead =D