Tuesday 18 November 2008

eMo - Leavin' or Stayin'

A phone call again from mum last night..
Again, she mentioned all those I'm not willing to listen..
I'm freaking afraid to answer her call..
I don't know what I'm suppose to do..

Leavin'?
or
Stayin'?

Hell i know the answer! I DON"T KNOW!

If leavin' : A lot of things that I'm not bear to let go..
is feel like to start all over again..I'm so tired on this!!! FUCK!!! How can I just let go so many things? Talk is easy..but do is really hard for me! I can't accept this!
If Stayin' : I can't imaging what I'll facing.. *AM I a Coward?! I dunno*

I'm so down right now...my mind was so blank...
Filial...
Un-filial...

FUCK!!!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I'M NOT IN THIS WORLD?!!!
WHAT SHOULD I DO?! PLEASE TELL ME!!!
AH!!! AH!!!! AH!!!!!

Maybe I'll choose to disappear / go somewhere, and no one can find me...

No comments: