Thursday 6 November 2008

eMo - My Bad Moment

There is a lot Bad moments in my life, but let's throw those being few years SHITS away.

Here is the bad moment in 1 month ago..

1/10/08 Wednesday

She was back from her trip...
I went to her home for dinner...

The 1st foot i stepped in the house, i felt something weird on her again..She don't even give me a smile!

WHY i said AGAIN? because i found our relationship was something wrong since few months back!

We always argued just because of a guy appeared from internet...

Back to screen...
Had a quick dinner and she was so speechless to me as didn't see me for 1 week.

I was chasing her about the wedding dinner schedule and arrangement..
As usual, she always delayed the things to do.. and told me I'm not free, give me some times and I'll arrange...

Again.. We argued because this issue.. and finally she told me a sentences " I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRY WITH YOU!!!"

Oh GOD!!... my hands was shaking... my mind was totally blank...my mouth was just can't even say a word out!

After some sec... i asked her WHY?! Because of money issue? Because of u need more time to prepare? or don't tell me because of that guy?!

She answered me.. Nothing.. I'm just too stressed out on our wedding..Maybe we delay the schedule behind few months... I got nothing to say.. I just accepted this STUPID reason and used her pc for check my mail...

Oh.. Is this her trip's pictures? I found some picture numbers was randomly missing... but i didn't mention... and just back home with a lot of questions in my heart...

2/10/08 Thursday

I got to know She was ran away from home in the morning from her mum...
Shocked and Crazy... I tried to call her mobile, she switched off the phone...so I'm looked for her all around... called her frens... went where ever possible she'll go...

around 12 am++... i give up to look for her... and went back home...
Sleepless night.. I'm so worried about her.. Is it any bad thing happened on her?!

3/10/08 Friday

I went out home again to look for her at 6am++... Same result again...

4/10/08 Saturday

She still missing and i give up to find her anymore... because she ran away is just because of the wedding...

5/10/08 Sunday

After being keep calling her mobile... Finally, i managed to call in...and she straight away said..I'm on the way to look your home.

Waiting.. Waiting... and Waiting...

She arrived...
I got so many questions in my mind but i didn't mention any to her...
And only said " Please don't do this next time... Your family were worried, I know you got something to tell me.."

She Answered me " Yes, I mentioned don't wan to get marriage, this is what i want..i don't know how to tell you why... sorry.." and she walked out from home... I was totally STONED!!! Tried to call her and she don't pick up the phone... tried to look for her but just don't know where she went again..

What i can do is only... Crying, Crying and Crying.. and my brain was keep spinning why this will happened to me...

6/10/08 Monday

I was think not to work today... but i went to office at the end...
I told what happen to my buddy from skype...
after a hour...he sent me a picture...
WTF...!! her trip was with HIM!! *the guy that i mentioned*

I Shut down my pc... and ran away from office..
I called her again... she picked it up..

Me: " Why you lied to me, you was with him in the trip "

Her: " Sorry, i don't know what to say "

Me: " Tell me what you want now "

Her: " Sorry, i won't be with you anymore. I'll arrange lawyer for the divorce "

............. Sorry... i have to stop here...
I can't continue again due to my mood was back again...
So sorry to my readers...
So sorry if you don't understand what i tried to explain as above and i believed there is still a lot i missed out..my mind is blank again...

I promised someone that i should stop mention all this again... so this is the 1st and the last for this topic...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My lingling, alwiz my lingling, well... no u won't wake up tomorrow n everything will be ok. It won't bcoz I know I've experienced. Yes you will wake up when you find love again. When I cannot guarantee you but eventually it will. God will not let you live alone. Maybe this is just a test for you.

Yes sometimes I also ask myself how many more tests will there be for me??? When will it stop? No it never stops. My kai yeh tells me that sometimes things in life will never change will never get better. You just have to learn to accept it, take a deep breath and just take it as it is. You cannot pretend nothing happened but just learn from it.

I'm not gonna tell you that everything will be ok. It will just get better. That's why we are here for you. Help you go through your tough times. I understand totally how you feel. Actually you are better than me coz you still have friends to care for you. When I need a friend I have no one around me.

Don't worry if you wanna give up on relationships for a while but not too long. I too give up on girls though I'm a girl myself. I've been backstabbed, cheated, betrayed by my own girlfriends. Yea I'm nice to them I'm nice to everybody but how come they wanna use me up til I'm dry? I don't see any of my guy friends do that to me? I too am fed up of knowing girls and trying to be friends with them. They have so much requests and conditions. I'm not saying all the girls out there but majority.

I just wanna say this last thing. I don't curse but seriously I feel that they are like a dog pair really. Nothing to deny. The guy is so jin kak and reli she's a bitch! Their parents will truly not be proud of them and I'm sure they are not well educated or better still their parents never teach them at all???

She's the one who cheated you so you can go fight for it and pay her not a single cent. Tell the lawyer that she's the one who ran away and went off with some guy. She's hurt u much and this is what you can do. Don't be afraid I'll be here standing by for you. My aunt's a lawyer and I can ask her for you if you want.

Take care lingling, forever my lingling, sayang u =)