Monday 17 November 2008

eMo - Give Me a Breath




To my mama...

Please give me time to settle what is actually troubling me... I knew that u r actually concern me.. care me... worried about me.. but please... the way that u showing to me is just the way that always stresses me out!

Work! Money! Relation! House! ..bla bla bla.. all stressed me out.. Please don't add in Family!!!!

Sigh... i don't even know how to talk to u anymore...please no more leave kl, leave your job...or else i won't dare to answer your call...
I found myself can't just leave here like that...
Many reasons.. don't ask me why...

U like calling me everyday to ask me "how was this and how was that...Said I never listen what you said until SHIT happened!!!"... ah la... i can't breath anymore... killing myself is better than you mumbling at me..

Please Please Please !!!! Stop !!! Eish!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

加油哦!不要再为这些事烦了。