Monday 17 November 2008

Dear God

Lord,

You promised that if I believed in You, You'd take care of everything in Your own way. But You repeatedly take away all the people and things I love in life leaving me with nothing but cold bitter feelings. How is it that You should expect me to come to you without any doubt, trusting Your ways? When You gave me all the things I never asked for, I was beyond thankful and grateful but with a swipe of Your hand, You just take it all back. How can this life You created be so cruel and harsh? Ive had my days of devoted worship, Ive had my fair share of hardship, but one strike and Im out? No warnings, no signs, no nothing. Someone You sent today asked me to whisper a prayer before I go to bed, just like old times. This is my prayer for today: *_ _ _ _ _ _*. Would You kindly ease me of all this pain and just guide me through this nasty day. And a prayer for the one You sent.

Amen.

No comments: