Friday 7 November 2008

eMo - I'm Down Again...

Eish... Down again?! -.-" I was think a lot on last 9....

Work Stress, Money Stress & Relationship Stress were always happened on human being...

  1. Work Stress
A lot of procedures changed... more and more requirements from office...I'm so headache on my new format of reports... don't know what to put in as i have no idea of what'll coming in next month.. SHIT!!! Targets increased again... was short quite a number of units contract... they not making noise but i can't feel they ain't happy...

2. Money Stress

Gosh... I kept spend money only -.-" even know soon i'll facing a big issue on that... so many things happened on me.. and MONEY is the one can help me to release my tensions..* at least buy something that i wanted for making me happy ma :D *
  • father was burned his hands from share... he needs help...
  • Just got a called from bank.. i'll get penalty RM7k++ on changing name of house owner.
  • Lawyer fees for divorce.... sigh... don't know how much yet...
Kill me please....

3. Relationship Stress

No need to say... u all can saw it from my previous post... i got a DAMN big shit on head...so scare of relationship... Dare not to accept again? *i dunno*

Well, Time is a best medical to cure this scar.... *cheer*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wei,cheer up la...everything will be just really damn fine after tomorrow,





private-i

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

don't keep on mentione those SHIT anymore
nothin' benefit to everyone & u either

Desmond Woon said...

All right..kin.. I knew i should stop this.. >_<