Sunday 23 November 2008

Sunday Activity: 钓虾记


*Tiring Look*

Ah... Tiring day.. Anyway, I enjoyed my SUNDAY!

Was only slept 2 hours plus and got a call from ricky in early morning.
I Wanted to sleep more!!! Please give me 1 hour more to sleep.. but then who know he came to my place after half n hour -.-"

Stupid....

I Washed my face and rushed out for breakfast at pandan indah "poh poh pan mee" and also bought 2 pan mees for shandy and kinki...then direct send to their office and walked around Great Eastern Mall...

Is only 1 something... so we decided to try out the prawn fishing at bandar baru ampang which nearby ricky's shop.

Eish..!!! got nothing at first 15 mins..and the worker put more prawns in the pool..
Those prawns like got free from prison and swim towards us..
*Ricky played CHEAT* he catch some of them to the net.
Wahaha...cannot tahan what ricky did!

Too bad... too many players around and we played for 2 hours there...

This is the Commodities victory:


Not as much as I expected (-.-)"

But I enjoyed...

No comments: