Wednesday 12 November 2008

eMo - Life -


Suddenly think of this topic when i drive back home alone during last night...while on the road to home, my heart & mind suddenly felt so lonely & helpless...

I'm asking myself...

- WHY I'm alone here?
- WHAT I want in my life?
- WHEN I can get through all the shit?
- WHERE is my future?

WHY Human Being can be so emotional?
IF human being without so many emotions, how would it be?

Sigh... From born to death is just a learning circuit.

Some humans passing through without any obstacle.
Some humans passing through with lots of obstacles.

Don't complain about this is so UNFAIR!
This is so called realistic!
Nothing is fair in this world!

If you want a better life? Pay your EFFORT!
If you want a simple life? then just don't care anything lo...
Depends what u want to be...

I want a better life... is time for me to change my life...I must achieve what i want.
so friends... what you want in your life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bro...
you are not alone,
you are not lonely.

eventhough i'm not "here" with you,
but I'm always "there" for you.

be happy, life is suck but still need to move.

Keep moving, moving to the better life.