Tuesday 11 November 2008

eMo - Homeless & Broke!

A CALL from bank yesterday...told her loan was approved for the house, but due to re-sales in 1 year, the loan gets 10k+ penalty... FUCK!!! like I'm a rich person! i also don't know how to pay!

YES... I'm happy that she get the house..because my burden of house can - out, but... this also mean I'm homeless soon...

i still didn't look for new place that I'll moving to.
Hmm.. where should i move to? Hell i know...Maybe just stay under the bridge like those BEGGAR?!

After a 30 mins... Another CALL from lawyer. Asked about the agreement of document. Who is paying the down payment, renovation, bla bla bla....too many things le..

how you want to give me the figures? by listing down 1 by 1? and mentioned who paid for this and that? HELL NO!!! I won't!!!

Like i know how to answer!? Holy Shit!!! i just wan a round figures.. i don't want thing so mess up!

Again, a question is pop up... who going to pay? she pay to me? i pay to her? sigh...

AHHHhhHHhhHHHhh!!!!!!!



This is my future!?!?


No comments: