Monday 22 December 2008

Do You Like Comments?

Seriously, I do. How about you? Because everybody gives comments about what you wrote and sometimes when I write something, I understand a lot, but when I read it aloud, people help me more with it.

I even enjoy reading people's comments when they disagree with me. It's a sickness, I know. Just be civilized and respect those who disagree with you, that's all I ask. Sometime it's even better than the movie because it makes you feel stuff.

I like finding out about details and facts in the blog comments. Like, all about the characters of a person and how they react on the things they agree or disagree, stuff like that.

I also always visit the websites of those who dare to venture out of the realm of "anonymous" and let me know who they really are.

However, an anonymous comment is always better than no comment. So, lurkers everywhere: “delurk!”

Who knows? We might even become blog friends. It's happened before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes. love this text )