Monday 1 December 2008

Movies that I want to watch on - December -

Twilight


TWILIGHT is an action-packed, modern day love story between a vampire and a human.
Don't know how is the story line... should be a nice movie?!

IGOR


BOLT


I Loves Cartoon Movie on BIG Screen!!! Cartoons can help me to release my tensions...So anyone want to watch with me? I believed you all will enjoy this 2 movies! -.-" I don't want to watch it alone! Please SMS me?! Anyone? xD

Quarantine


Was thinking to watch this movie before it release...but then still haven't go watch it due to no people want to accompany me :( *So Sad*
If can't get anyone to watch with me then I'll gonna miss it! -.-"
I wonder Why all said is cruel and horrible?!
Go watching it alone then feel like a sohai... -.-"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew.. r u sure nobody accompany u for all the movie u listed???

Desmond Woon said...

oi... don use my name la!!! stupid wayne leong!!!

u wan accompany me to watch ah? come la.. belanja me!