Wednesday 17 December 2008

Purpose at a time of Change

Hello out there. Thought I'd see if there are some real humanitarians out there interested in helping a person out.

I know there is a lot of heartache, troubles and woes out here in the world. I plan to do some big things about it. But right now I could use a hand myself. I am trying to put things in place to make a real contribution...to leave a legacy. I have the plans and the goals. I just need some startup cash.

If there is anyone out there who can sense something special just from this blog, I hope you contact me xD. I know it is time, but I don't know how to get started without cash or a sponsor. I will do my best and have been for years, but it seems that will take more than I have at this moment. And I feel as though opportunities are slipping by me everyday.

Anyone out there care?

No comments: