Monday 22 December 2008

Growth is the only Evidence of Life

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. That's what I use to believe.

At the same time you make me believe that it is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.

But today, I believe all changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what I leave behind me is a part of myself.

When I'm no longer able to change a situation, I challenged to change myself.

Without accepting the fact that everything changes, I cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for me to accept it. Because I cannot accept the truth of transience.

After all, what can we take on trust in this uncertain life? Happiness, greatness, pride - nothing is secure, nothing keeps.

Growth is the only evidence of life...

No comments: