Tuesday 30 December 2008

A Wicked Incident that Call Man Always DO

Stupid Call Man.. YOU Damn Fucker!!!! CCB!!!
Put Oil/Diesel on the Road!!!
Don't you all know?! What you all did might kill a LIFE?!!!
Only know to do something that harm others in order to earn!!!

I'm one of the victim!!! A TEKSI also Naik Divider right after 5-10 mins of my CRASHED and exactly same drifting style and just "Bang" next to my "Bang" spot...

How I know You DID that? Because You are too smart and come out too immediately to show your face right after i get down my car from crashed!
You Stupid MORON!!!

Don't Sweet Talk to me and I got my Panel Workshop!!! Don't Use those Words to threaten me! such as can't claim insurans after polis arrive, you are panel workshop from perodua, all replacement parts 100% original!!! Bla Bla Bla.. Just want me to sign your form!

U think I stupid?

GET LOST!!!










Total car accident on that area = Wira, Perdana, Myvi x 2, Teksi

a series of car accident almost happened.. all hard breaking..smoke out..YeeYee!! sound...
2 passedby cars almost hit my car...3 passedby cars almost crashed together...but luckily....

A Dangerous Incident I ever saw in my life...

To readers... beware while you are driving nearby Damansara Height, HP tower area..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你很聪明~~