Friday 26 December 2008

So Lame

” I don't care about others, even my own parent know my attitude, I don't simply promise people. I only can say I try my best. And don't let me realize you talk bad things behind me, I will do the same to you as well. I don't care what you think about me, I'm that kind of person.”

Those word remind me about many other things that has been going on for the past few months. I actually wanted to tell this person that, “Come on, get a life, will you?”

Don't expect everyone to be the same like you. You told me that you feel like acting each time you smile to your bos. But well, why do you choose to do that?

Don't tell me you don't have choices. You mention that you are different from other people and hate being bad stab. But you simply speak to hurt others so what does that mean?

Somehow, we don't have to be so direct and well, working life, that's it, we have to take it as what it is most of the time. Anyway, as I always said, when we are not the person who going through all this, one will not know how it feel…

As to how good you treat a person, in the end, they might just think you are one of their enemy! So beware!!!

By the way, enjoy your weekends everyone!

No comments: