Tuesday 23 December 2008

Have I Move On...

Move On. This word came out of my mind early this morning. Today, now I am 25. Over time, in such a position often grow to resent the burden of responsibility. Whether I stay or go, I need a life of my own. I need friendships and activities that are rewarding to me. Everyone does. So do you…Yes, I have had more than a fair share of bad experiences. For now, I am right where I feels safest within me. But it is time to take the next step. How to shed my fears?

But that will only come at a time when I have attained a new confidence and, most of all, gained the greatest single attribute needed to get into and stay in a wholesome of me…

The route to lasting change and getting what I really want in life is through a sustained vision of the future. When I assemble a detailed vision of the future I want, and visit it regularly, it becomes an ongoing source of motivation to get there. What do you think?

But here’s the truth the sooner I let go of unhappy stuff, the sooner I will move on.

Then again, I might just want to give myself a second chance. This option is so sensible it hurts. In fact, putting possessions into a box and taping it shut feels a lot like nailing down a coffin.

I will cry all the way to my life. But really, there’s no greater satisfaction than knowing that I behaved like an adult. Chances are I will be a little taken aback by my civility, and make others days bad.

The important thing for me now is move on and start over with a life uncluttered by others. It’s time to make room for others for a better tomorrow!

No comments: